June went by fast! With only one day left I will try to be prompt and share with you my June's empties.
1. Pai Chamomile and Rosehip Calming Day Cream. Well, I can tell you that this is the best face cream I have tried and used so far. It is such a treat for a skin (natural formula, gentle scent, just right texture - creamy, but not overly rich, moisturising, calming), and amazingly I can't tell you anything bad. I loved it fully and totally until the last drop.
Here is the ingredient list for you to have a look:
Aqua - Purified Water, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil* - Apricot Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil* - Jojoba Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil* - Thistle Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol - Coconut-derived Emulsifier, Glycerin* - Vegetable Glycerine, Rosa Canina Seed Extract* - Rosehip Seed Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter* - Shea Butter, Cetearyl Glucoside - Corn-derived Emulsifier, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract* -Chamomile Extract, Leptospermum Scoparium Leaf Oil - Manuka Oil, Sodium Levulinate - Non-Irritating Preservative Derived From Corn, Tocopherol - Natural Vitamin E, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil* - Lavender Oil, Sodium Anisate - Non-Irritating Preservative Derived From Basil, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil* - Rose Geranium Oil, Lactic Acid - pH Stabiliser Derived From Sugar Beet, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate -from sustainable Palm Oil, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate - from Coconut Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract* - Rosemary Extract.
I will give Pai Chamomile and Rosehip Calming Day Cream 5 stars out of 5. I think it is a luxurious, natural cream for the skin.
2. SkinPEP Collagen Renew - Growth Factor Night Cream. Another sample from SkinPEP was sent to me to try. But same as one I used last month it is too small to review and rate. I used it as a skin pack and over all happy, but can't truly describe the product due to such limited use.
Here is the ingredient list for you to have a look:
Aqua, Sh-Oligopeptide-1 (Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF), Sh-Polypeptide-1 (Fibroblast Growth Factor (FGF), Sh-Polypeptide-5 (Transforming Growth Factor (TGF), Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3 (Matrixyl), Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (Argireline) Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Niacinamide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat), Kernel Extract, Red Ginseng Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Panthenol, Ubiquinone (CO-Q10), Resveratrol, Algae Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Adenosine, Retinyl Palmitate, Ferulic Acid, Allantoin, Padina Pavonica Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Glycine Max (Soybean) Seed Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Lecithin, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil. Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Laureth-7, Phenoxyethanol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Laureth-23, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Chlorphenesin VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Sodium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethicone, PEG-240/HDI Copolymer Bis-Decyltetradeceth-20 Ether, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil.
According to SkinPEP this is a very hydrating and high quality night cream and is unlike other night creams. It is loaded with skin conditioning agents, antioxidants and Growth factors. This cream supports collagen and elastin in skin cells to reduce fine line and wrinkles while you sleep.
3. Lavera Eyeshadow Base. Along with my eye pencil these two are my favourite cosmetics from Lavera so far. At the moment I am not so convinced that natural cosmetics can actually blend and look well on me, but I think this eyeshadow base is worth checking out. It has light texture, easy to apply and it sets fast allowing you to apply the rest of your eye make-up.
Here is the ingredient list:
Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Alcohol*, Glycerin, Lauroyl Lysine, Dehydroxanthan Gum, Fragrance (Parfum)**, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract*, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract*, Tilia Cordata Flower Extract*, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract*, Cichorium Intybus (Chicory) Root Extract, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Vegetable Oil (Olus Oil), Algae, Magnesium Gluconate, Maltose, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Tin Oxide (CI 77861), Ascorbyl Palmitate, Limonene**, Benzyl Salicylate**, Linalool**, Geraniol**, Citral**, Citronellol**, Benzyl Alcohol**
I will give Lavera Eyeshadow Base 5 stars out of 5, because it is not just a natural cosmetic item, but actually it does the job well. Perfect beauty product to get if you are starting with a natural make-up.
4. Herbal Essences Shampoo Bee Strong. I bought this shampoo for its scent and I can tell you I had a good time with it. It did the job right and left my hair smelling lovely for few days. Just another simple shampoo to get if you fancy to try something new.
I will give Herbal Essences Bee Strong shampoo 3 stars out of 5.
5. Lacoste Pour Femme Eau de Parfum 50ml. This is one of my favourite fragrances for colder months, but it lasted me for a little bit longer this year. Lacoste Pour Femme Eau de Parfum is a woody musky fragrance, it belongs to a floral type of perfume.
Top Notes: Jamaican pepper, Purple freesia
Heart Notes: White heliotrope flower, Iranian jasmine, Hibiscus flower, Bulgarian rose, Ambrette seed
Base Notes: Himalayan cedarwood, Sandalwood
Perfume is so personal item, I won't be able to rate it for you in a way I rate other beauty product. For me personally it has a sexy scent, but not to overpowering like most of musky fragrances. It lasts as a perfume should as well.
I find it hard to find a perfume I like, so I have only few favourite and Lacoste Pour Femme Eau de Parfum is one of them. Will buy it again and again I am sure.
Do you have anything exciting to share this month?